MOA The MOA team offer extensive experience in paving and repairing rural roads, as well as maintenance, regardless of the required working conditions.
The usual work order is:
1. Demolition of the existing concrete in poor conditions.
2. Re-profiling of the excavation box and compaction.
3. Supply, spread out, wetting and compaction of the aggregate layer.
4. Spread out of the asphalt paving mixture, after applying the irrigation primer.
5. Putting concrete on the roads, after having prepared the surfaces.
6. Maintenance of roads, carrying out operations to prevent the problems that may appear in them.